Congratulations of becoming your club's President. As such you become the primary window to your club. How your club performs and succeeds during your term of office is primarily up to you. Club Presidents have many roles and responsibilities; here are just a few.
* Appointing chairpersons to plan and help execute club fundraisers & projects.
* Planning and conducting meetings. Preparing agendas so that the meeting stays on task is crucial to having a successful meeting.
* Actively participate in zone meetings (District Governor’s Advisory Committee).
* Managing club elections and leadership succession. Your goal should be to prepare your successor to be successful during their term.
* Have a good understanding of Robert’s Rules of Order.